- The Creating a Life that Matters is a closed meeting. Contact Rev. Dr. Pat Langlois at revpat AT mccla DOT org if you are interested in registering.
- CLM meets every Thursday of April 11, (except the third Sunday of each month)
- “Creating a Life that Matters” is all about relationships: intentional, authentic relationships – with the Sacred, our Self, and our Passion.
- CLM transforms lives and inspires people to more directed, clear, passionate involvement in their life and in the life of the World. While many would agree that relationship with the Sacred is the fundamental beginning of all faith paths, this transforming experience is often lost when we exchange our spiritual vitality for empty religious practices.
- In the six sessions of Rediscovering Relationship with the Sacred, we explore what it means to be transformed by an encounter with the Sacred, and rediscover loving God with heart, soul and mind. As modern people, we expend time, effort and money seeking to understand who we are.
- In Rediscovering Relationship with My Self, we explore some of the influences that have shaped us, and investigate ways to create a self we will want to live with, others will want to relate to, and God will be able to use in the service of all that is Sacred. Our passions make us most aware of our personal power, energy and joy. Many internal and external factors influence how successfully we manifest these passions in our lives.
- In the six sessions of Rediscovering Relationship with My Passion, we explore ways to manage those factors, and discover what gives us power, energy and joy as we serve the Sacred through church.
- This course is an 18 week commitment, consisting of 3 six week sessions.
- This course will meet on Thursday evenings EXCEPT the third Thursday of the month.